Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Kindle Bzz Campaign - Me, Me!!

I have been a Bzz Agent for several years now and have enjoyed it immensely. As a Bzz Agent, I try out products, then spread 'bzz' on what I think about them, my experiences using them, positive/negative things about them, etc. And then I report back with the responses I receive. I usually get a bunch of rad coupons to hand out as well. I love it. I love to talk, and blog, and FB, and Tweet...So it's great.

Anywho...the latest Bzz Campaign is for a Kindle...Yes! A KINDLE! How awesome is that!! All you have to do to be picked is tweet why you want to be part of the campaign. I, of course could not pass up this opportunity! I tweeted that I want to be chosen because not only do I read a lot, I read a lot of books that are hard to find. I went to the library here in town to find a book on adopting children that have been sexually molested and of course I couldn't find anything like that in a town like this. Amazon was right there with a nice selection though. Not exactly the sought after books that everyone else is out there to find, but nonetheless, great material and information for someone like myself. Over the past two years I've probably ready two dozen books about adopting older kids, kids with fetal alcohol syndrome, PTSD, reactive attachment disorder and many, many others. Having a Kindle would be a great way for me to look back in any of these books for info that I might need in the future. I have toyed with the idea of buying one for a while now...but with everything else going on, it just wasn't in our budget. So, there you go. That's why I want to be picked for this campaign. #imabzzagent


Dawn2851 Dawn


#imabzzagent http://www.bzzagent.com/daily/view/kindle Adopting from foster care and read anything I can about adopting older kids! http://andonemoremakes4.blogspot.com/

No comments: