Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Fall is here!

And it's time for an update :) Well, nothing much to update really. We are getting ready to do another back ground check with the new agency we've chosen...that's about it really. I checked out the MN Adopt website the other day and seen a sunny smiling little face looking back at me...that was incentive enough to kick my butt back on track and get the ball rolling again.

July 2011 marked TWO YEARS that we've been approved and waiting. Yesterday morning I read in the paper that a little boy down by the cities was killed by his mothers boyfriend when he slammed his head against the bathroom floor. Then this morning I read they found a newborn baby girl in a plastic bag floating in the Mississippi River...I just can't even fathom a mother doing that to her child. It just breaks my heart. I would have gladly opened my home to both of them. RIP little angels.

No comments: