Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Here we go again...

After putting it off for months, we finally picked an agency and signed up for the training. So, bright and early Friday morning we leave for a two day stay in St. Cloud to redo our training and get aquainted with our new agency, Downey Side Adoption Agency. I don't know what made me pick this agency....I really didn't do much research. But, something just seemed right. So hopefully my gut feeling leads to something great :)

Summer has officially began in our household...with baseball, summer day camp and summer trumpet lessons filling our every waking hour we aren't at work : / Steve has already built both the upper and lower level back decks on our house and we managed to get a little R&R in on them this past weekend. We bought him a brush cutter attachment for his weed wacker for Fathers Day, so Sunday afternoon was filled with the destroying of brush and every other type of weed you can think of that had taken over our stairway down the river. We walked down there last week and I kid you not, I thought Tarzan was going to come swinging out of the overgrown plethoria of shoulder high foilage. LOL

I can't believe we've been in our house for nearly five months already. The time has flown by, that's for sure.

I'll be back to update everyone on our training experience very soon!

No comments: