Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Patience, Grasshopper.

Where did that saying ever come from anyways??

Needless to say, over the past two weeks I've been chanting that phrase over and over again to myself...amongst other things..haha. So, I really don't have any great news...and I don't know how much of the news I do have I should really share since this blog is public, so I'll make it as generic as possible. The kids we're hoping to be matched with have a relative that needs to be considered before they place them with a non relative family. So, now we wait to see if this relative passes their home study, background check, etc. From what I am being told, if this relative does not pass, we will be the family they chose.

I will say, these kids are as cute as can be and I can definitely see them being part of our family. So the next few months will be filled with lots of prayers that we are able to bring these kids home.

We've already been waiting almost fifteen months...what's three more, right?

No comments: